We have an established accessibility policy and have designed this website with the accessibility guidelines suggested by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in mind.
The following is a list of some of the actions which have been taken to improve accessibility of the site:
1. Avoidance of frames in the site design
2. Provision of a high contrast, large font, accessibility stylesheet
3. Use of valid CSS to aid site design
4. Avoidance of 'hover over' menu systems
5. Avoidance of automatic redisplay when selecting from drop down option selections
Please let us know how we can serve you better. If you have any difficulty accessing the site and require further help or have suggestions to improve our accessibility please contact us.